• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Western PA here...

Graffy

Hello,

Recently relocated to Western PA after ten years in Florida. It was time to return home to be closer to aging parents.

After spending the last 30 years in many aspects related to marketing, graphics, offset print shop, graphics and engineering for television production, digital photo lab, software and web development, Etc...(maybe "self-employed entrepreneur" is an easier way to say it :) )....I'm opening a full-fledged sign shop now.

Have some CNC experience so my core focus is going to be Dimensional Signage. My background in electronics and software allowed me to make several programmable LED signs in years past. I build my own units from the sub-assembly level. Hopefully these two niches will help me get a piece of the Western PA market.

To pay the bills up to now, I was fortunate enough to have one major client for 22 consecutive years. My other clients could be counted on one hand.

I've been cutting a lot of HDU samples on my CNC.....but the one area I have zero knowledge and experience with is painting. My pieces look great after routing....now its time to get a crash course in trying to finish them off with a paint job I can be proud of.

This is a great forum and I'm looking forward to learning, and in the future hopefully be able to contribute something back.

Kind regards,
Dan

Jillbeans

Welcome from over near Butler.
Man that is kind of a rough neighborhood you've moved into.
The LED thing might help you get work, Lord knows that whoever is doing ours likes to use lights which are brighter than the sun.
Hahaha
I'm a painter if you ever need someone to sub out to, I've only ever ventured to NC twice.
Love....Jill

skyhigh

Hopefully these two niches will help me get a piece of the Western PA market.

Welcome from Western Pa also. Northwest PA. to be more specific. Tell ya what.....you can have everything west of I79, between I80 down to rt.22.

:Big Laugh