Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wetland or Marshland camo

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Schickworks, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Schickworks

Schickworks Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Williams Lake, BC
    Hi, I have a client who would like his Ford Excursion wrapped in a wetland camo. Does anyone know where I can find such a high res pattern(s)? Legal of course, im not looking for freebies. Ive been searching for a while now and haven't found anything, so im getting desperate.

2. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Rare to the point of almost not existing. People protect those files like they're made of gold and they're heavily licensed. Aurora and Fred Weiss have some stuff for sale you can check out that's similiar though.

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We have THESE available.

4. spmracing

spmracing Guest

You can buy the packs from fellers of preprinted mossy oak on 3m wrap film..

5. Schickworks

Schickworks Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Williams Lake, BC
    Thank you Fred, while these wont work for this particular project, I may have use for this sort of thing in the future.

6. Schickworks

Schickworks Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Williams Lake, BC
    That's what was afraid of. Thank you for the reply.

7. ucmj22

ucmj22 Very Active Member

Dec 10, 2009
    You can purchase prepreinted rolls of realtree and mossy oak from fellers in different patterns

8. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004