• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Are You Guys Jamming To Latelly

Dennis422

Lately, back to the late 90's and early 2000's.
Been hooked to Godsmack last few feeks.
It is a cover, but love tis version of the song.

What about you guys, what is your drug (music) of choice??

C

ColoPrinthead

The Drive-By Truckers. Saw them a couple of weeks ago.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Been listening to a lot of what you'll find on Austin City Limits. A lot of music you wont hear on the radio, Conor Oberst, Jack Johnson, Josh Ritter, Modest Mouse, Nathaniel Rateliff, and always Les Claypool.

C

ColoPrinthead

Been listening to a lot of what you'll find on Austin City Limits. A lot of music you wont hear on the radio, Conor Oberst, Jack Johnson, Josh Ritter, Modest Mouse, Nathaniel Rateliff, and always Les Claypool.
We recently got a new NPR music station called the Colorado Sound that plays all of those artists. Doe MMJ, DBT, and your non-regular radio Neil Young.

I'm hoping to Catch Primus this Summer.

tbullo

Superunknown
Seen Queensryche last year with Todd, It was great.
Just this week I did the 90 days free Google play music and have been listening to a lot of old metal.
I have a load of signs to paint and I've gone through the catalogs of Mercyful Fate, King Diamond, Fates Warning, Black Sabbath the Dio years, Iron Maiden just this week. I'm late to music streaming but this was awesome.

Last edited:

Jwalk

Im really digging Ludovico Einaudi A contemporrary calssical compsoer. Oh and a little hank never hurt too.

WildWestDesigns

Not really much of a music buff as I once was. Mainly my listening habits are that of NTR and OTR.

Now before that, I used to blast my eardrums to Def Leppard, Dio, Kiss and the like (will still on occasion, but mainly it's the two mentioned above).