• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What causes this?

reelguitars

I have a Graphtech FC5100-130 plotter and I've noticed that the beginning edge of vertical characters starts with a slight angular cut...then everything cuts fine. You can see it in the pic. It does it on every vertical letter. I have this set up running with Sign Blazer (don't say it's the software, it works fine on my other 2 plotters). I've reset the quality and the blade offset but still the same. What d'ya think it is? Thanks...David

Attachments

• P1000861.JPG
    P1000861.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 114

phototec

It's hard to tell what is causing this problem, (I have never had it), however someone on here had a similar problem recently, and I believe the fix was a new blade holder, the blade holder may be loose or worn out.

As I said, someone had the same issue a week or two ago, you might try the search function?

:smile: