• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What did I do?

Blaney

Can someone please tell me what I did. My power went out while I was working in SignLab (7.1). When the power came back on, all fonts have a thick outline. Alt S will fill the letters but they cut with the out line. What do I need to do to get the fonts back to normal?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 175

sardocs

In my version there is an outline/fill colour switch at the front of the colour pallet bar at the bottom. My guess is this has been toggled. If you select "clear color" from the colour pallet the outline should disappear. Then toggle the outline/fill switch back to the fill option and select the colour you need it to be.

dolce05

next chance you get buy an UPS so when the power goes out your computer stays on, plus if your shop gets a surge your computer wont fry. So now when your sitting in the dark you can save all your files correctly and turn comp off till power starts again.