• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion What did you have.................... ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For the pasty week or so, we've been eating outta the garden. Lettuce, onion and tomato sandwiches, fried eggplant and blueberries. Peppers are coming in too. Rhubarb is gone, but there's next year. Corn is slowly coming around. Compared to last year, we're feasting outta our garden, this year. Have other things planted, but those are my favorites. Cauliflower and broccoli will be soon.

Bon Appetit :munchie:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Tomatoes finished a few weeks ago when the rain stopped and the heat kicked on. This weekend the Figs are starting to come in! Peaches are dropping too.

20190722_140409.jpg

d fleming

Corner produce guy in our little burg sells from his garden. Nice variety. Our last house we had a nice fig tree that my wife used to make strawberry/fig preserves. Man I miss that tree.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Garlic.
Green beans.
Peppers.
Blueberries.
Tomatoes.
More to come, it was a cold spring here so things are a little behind.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That explains your gut rot syndrome. Just heat 'em up in a tupperware container in the microwave..... and you'll be set.

equippaint

That explains your gut rot syndrome. Just heat 'em up in a tupperware container in the microwave..... and you'll be set.
You're on to something here. The Spanish guys always tell me that heat kills everything as they microwave their lunch that they let sit out un-refrigerated all morning.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
All we could manage were cherry tomatoes, a few green peppers and some green onions.. Love to snip off the onions and mix into me scrambled eggs or sprinkle on me chili.. Really wish I had a plot I could do more with. And the time.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Problem is...our food is too sanitary, that's one theory for Chrones... Derb shoulda ate that burrito on the floor, his gut flora would thank him

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Never heard that one. You need some sh!t pills, you know..... pro and prebiotics. Never heard of too clean a food. You just need to tickle your floras and get yourself back on track.

jimbug72

Tomatoes, summer squash, zucchini & jalapenos did really well so far. Brussel sprouts look to be doing pretty well. Corn, onions & cucumbers not so much. Heat/drought really took a toll this year on both the garden and my willingness to get out there and tend to it...

rjssigns

Mint, basil and oregano so far. Rhubarb is ready to be cut again. Green peppers maybe the end of the week. Green beans are starting to come in.