• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do I need to print on rtic stainless tumblers

JBowen747

what kind of equipment do you guys recommend to print directly on rtic or yeti type coffee cups or is laser ingraving the way to go? vs. me printing decals to apply to them.

GraphicsSource

what kind of equipment do you guys recommend to print directly on rtic or yeti type coffee cups or is laser ingraving the way to go? vs. me printing decals to apply to them.
Direct Color Systems UV printer.

I have a 1024 with the roller attachment to print the cups. It does quite well although we usually also use a promoter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Dye sub works very well but you have to get the cups that are coated to be dye sub receptive.

Shadowglen

Direct Color Systems UV printer.

I have a 1024 with the roller attachment to print the cups. It does quite well although we usually also use a promoter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I just posted a thread on our new Roland LEF UV printer we have it so it prints primer as a promoter, but it has not been working we cant get anything to stick to a metal surface.