• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you think?

Flubber

I think its a go!

Attachments

• new logo.jpg
    new logo.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 115

ucmj22

Whats wrong with it. My clients are club promoters as well as some dj's for electronic music. It goes well with the industry that i work with.

This is a good place for this logo. I would still have a black and white available for screen printing, and promotional items.

Flubber

i do, the one with the effects goes on flyers.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 103

HaroldDesign

That was the only thing that worried me. should i just do another single line like the one towards the middle?
I think you're looking to give it some individual style, and a strike-through is not going to achieve it, because the font is not simple and fat enough to support it.

HaroldDesign

loose the effects while designing until it can stand on it's own without them. "Designs" is descriptive, so make it a different simple font to get some contrast going. Let Enigma be THE name with sub-copy. And get rid of the idea that having something run through it is a positive point of interest. It's interesting because it looks wrong.

1/2-4CR3

Enigma - a German-built enciphering machine developed for commercial use in the early 1920s and later adapted and appropriated by German and other Axis powers for military use through World War II.

Design - to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.

Enigma Designs = Communist Artistry

Flubber

loose the effects while designing until it can stand on it's own without them. "Designs" is descriptive, so make it a different simple font to get some contrast going. Let Enigma be THE name with sub-copy. And get rid of the idea that having something run through it is a positive point of interest. It's interesting because it looks wrong.

not sure about this font but ill give it a shot.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 89