• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Estimation/Marketing Program do you use?

Chris Lovelady

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]i am currently wanting to change the estimation program that we are currently using. i am unhappy with it and we just told that it is a discontinued product and nothing more will be done to improve and that they probably will not promote it any more. i have so many complaints i can not list them all but the biggest is that i will not work with Quick books.

If you are using a estimation software i would like to know about it. i have used Estimate and have graduated out of it. it will need to track production, inventory, marketing, and sync with quick books, and make consistent estimates across multiple users with a wide range of products including custom carving and silkscreen printing.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]are you guessing at your pricing, are you just doing time and materials, are you basing your pricing from markets out of your area market(like standard price books).Do you just guess at it or price your work on what your neighbor is pricing his/her work.

how do you deal with your customer base. are your customers called on a schedule time like every 3 months after the job is done? how do you deal with leads and exploring new target markets, how do you track your profitable items and items that you should not pursue(like magnetics)?

Chris Lovelady

[/FONT]

ChiknNutz

Take a look at GraphixCALC Pro as it does much of what you are after, including native QuickBooks integration and fully supports network installs. It currently does not have a marketing feature, but test it out for free to see if it will meet your other needs.