• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What happened to UPS detailed shipping view?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Lately when I check UPS tracking information it doesn't show the history of where the package has been. Does anyone know where to find that?

unclebun

Vanished. Without a trace.

I bet with the delays and mistakes they are making in shipping they didn't want the embarrassment of customers being able to see how they screwed up. Like one I have been waiting over a week for that started out in St Louis (2.5 hours east of us), transferred in Columbia (75 miles from us), then went to Kansas City (3.5 hours west of us), and now hasn't moved in 5 days.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Vanished. Without a trace.

I bet with the delays and mistakes they are making in shipping they didn't want the embarrassment of customers being able to see how they screwed up. Like one I have been waiting over a week for that started out in St Louis (2.5 hours east of us), transferred in Columbia (75 miles from us), then went to Kansas City (3.5 hours west of us), and now hasn't moved in 5 days.
I've had some doozies...love the ones that the package departs, arrives in one place, departs, arrives again the same place, departs again, arrives at another, departs and arrives there again, then departs and arrives the last location (near my house), then arrives again and I get the late notification, and it sits there 2 days then shows up. They seem to have some serious issues.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Damn, I figured that is why they took it down. I just didn't know if I couldn't find the link to expand the details.

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
I had an Amazon order in Ft Worth, depart and end up in Atlanta, go down to Mobile, then back to Ft. Worth, then to me. I was looking at the screen like my dog does for a few minutes.

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
I think it also has something to do with UPS My Choice. You can find it you just have to click on the dumb tracking number to go through 3 pages instead of going right to it like it did before when you got an email notification.
It's called shipping progress now. 2020-12-02 10_26_29-Clipboard.jpg

JimmyG

Detailed view is not there in fast lookup up anymore. I think UPS went thru some upgrades with My Choice. All of my notifications quit for a week or so. I had to go into My Choice login and reset all of my preferences for notifications.