• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help What is it?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Having trouble pinpointing this font. Anyone out there know what it is?

Attachments

• font.jpg
    font.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_20210331_140851.jpg
    IMG_20210331_140851.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 194

Andy D

Yeah, I tried taking the slant out and a couple other tricks, nothing even close..
Weird because it looks familiar.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hmm, actually, how about this - what is the "Screamin' Eagle"? It looks like the font for this number is different than the other one anyway - so I'll just get as close as I can.

oh for fucksake. I thought I posted this this morning. No wonder no one has responded.
:doh:

Attachments

• ScreaminEagle.jpg
    ScreaminEagle.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 122

jwlllpl

Hmm, actually, how about this - what is the "Screamin' Eagle"? It looks like the font for this number is different than the other one anyway - so I'll just get as close as I can.

oh for ****sake. I thought I posted this this morning. No wonder no one has responded.
:doh:
Closest I could find for 131 is TipemiteOblique (Regular Italic). Again would need some adjustments thou.

Grand National Super-Italic (Italic) could be used on lower case with minor adjustments but does not work at all for upper case.

Harley fonts are always difficult. Best if you can get a good pic and trace yourself. Probably faster and easier unless you adding to the lettering. Tiki will weigh in at some point and may be more helpful..

Last edited: