Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the interior color of your office?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by TSC1985, Dec 15, 2016.

1. TSC1985

TSC1985 Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Oregon
    Hi Signs101,

For 20 years our interior office has white walls, white ceiling, and white painted brick, I AM TIRED OF IT! We have a painting coming in next week and I would like your suggestions for what colors look great on your office.

For reference we our office is roughly 30' x 30' and we have slightly dark grey colored carpet.

Thank you all for your ideas!

2. GaSouthpaw

GaSouthpaw Active Member

Dec 1, 2005
    Georgia
    Well, since your profile shows that your company does quite a few items- including wraps- why not have your designers come up with something that could be printed and applied?
    Whether it's a straight up wall-sized portfolio or something with some artistic flair, it would be a change of pace- and a good selling tool to show customers.

3. AaronSSsignsKC

AaronSSsignsKC Member

Aug 11, 2014
    kansas city
    our walls are covered in signs, samples, and our work. Makes the space look cool, shows people as soon as they come in what you do and what you are about.

4. accord-ra

accord-ra New Member

Dec 10, 2016
    saratov
    P1100935.jpg P1100934.jpg Here we are

5. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    We have two shades of grey with some red accents and the window/door frames are black. In the front room we had dark grey carpet but took it out and put down a cherry wood laminate floor. In the vinyl room we have a grey tile floor with dark red borders. Front room has a fabric display wall and a display of antique signs and a couple of paintings that have signs in them.

6. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Black and blue with colors on the walls

Attached Files:

7. Speedsterbeast

Speedsterbeast Active Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Thunder Bay
    Wanted a darker gray for the walls, but want to try a faux brick when my new printer arrives next month

Attached Files:

8. Oroscoe

Oroscoe Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Alabama
    Showcase what you do!

Put low tack film on the walls, use textured surface material on the brick. Let your customers see what you capabilities are and what the finished product looks like.

9. TSC1985

TSC1985 Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Oregon
    Thank you all for the replies.

We currently have and will continue to have a large majority of our walls covered in sales samples and collages of our work. I was just looking for some colors that worked well as background colors and I think those grey colors look good.

10. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    after seeing signmaniac and speedsters shops I'm glad I didn't post a pic ;)

11. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia
    I've always liked a light blue, close to a white.

12. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia

This looks amazing!

13. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    Cool looking shop!

14. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Never mind.

15. myront

myront CorelDRAW is best

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL
    a combination of light oak slat board, off white painted drywall, various printed canvas tapestries and banners to hide various metal beams and cables, I'm not including a photo as it would scare some. Every corner is crammed with "stuff". I'd say altogether between our two buildings we have over 5000sq ft. Right above my corner workstation is a set of headers from a 1970's model barracuda hanging on the slat wall, as well as, two bucket seats from the same 'cuda on a shelf. I do keep a picture of my wife on my desk. And the mustang business card holder she got me one Christmas.

tmi? Maybe, but hopefully entertaining.