• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is the Recommended Profile for 3MIJ39 on HP Latex 360?

Rafael Faro

Graphic Design/Production
Hello,

I am having a hard time to find a good profile for 3M IJ39 Matte for my HP Latex 360. I have tried different profiles, Changed Saturation and Optimizer and gets the same results. Inconsistent print quality with stains, dark spots and squiggly lines. I even replace the roll thinking it was defective but the same is happening on the new one.

The reason I am using IJ39 is because I need a high tack adhesive to stay in an specific wall. U have used the 3M test kit and IJ39 was the best one for the job. However I am considering to use a comparable vinyl from other brand if there is no solution for the profile issue. Any suggestion?

Kaitlin Boisvert

You could also try the IJ40 Matte profile since they're both calendered vinyls. Did you check direct with 3M to see if you can get the profile from them?

Dan360

Sounds to me like you may have a bigger problem than just the profile. Is everything else printing ok? Maybe post some pics of what you're seeing.

Rafael Faro

Graphic Design/Production
Sounds to me like you may have a bigger problem than just the profile. Is everything else printing ok? Maybe post some pics of what you're seeing.
Everything else prints great. No problem at all. Only IJ39c-20 Matte.
20190226_112356.jpg
20190226_112401.jpg
20190226_112401.jpg

You could also try the IJ40 Matte profile since they're both calendered vinyls. Did you check direct with 3M to see if you can get the profile from them?
Yes I am currently opening a claim with my supplier and 3M.