• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what is this

NazGraphics

after 15 years i notice this black lever on the right of the print head carriage on the 1204 :( what is it called and what is it do

thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 145

RG

Technically speaking, that is called the head adjusting cam lever. Move up or down to adjust head slant. To know if your head needs adjustment and how to adjust it, you need to start the system in self-diagnosis function mode and print the adjustment patterns in "Head Slant Check Menu 1". For more info and pics look in the Maintenance Manual page 7-35.

NazGraphics

Technically speaking, that is called the head adjusting cam lever. Move up or down to adjust head slant. To know if your head needs adjustment and how to adjust it, you need to start the system in self-diagnosis function mode and print the adjustment patterns in "Head Slant Check Menu 1". For more info and pics look in the Maintenance Manual page 7-35.
oh ok i accidentally pushed it up when i took the head out didnt take any picture of the location originally was the lever dang it
thank you