• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is your sign shop xmas present to yourself?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

New BC Rich Mockingbird bass guitar.

Nice. I ordered the complete bass instruction course from bassguitarsecrets.com. My bass playing has gotten stagnant the last few years. This course came highly recommended to pump my playing up. Never too old to learn more.

Jillbeans

I bought my first new (and not used) plotter in 11 years last month for the shop.
Last week I put up a new sign out front.
Yesterday I bought myself a new hand mixer for the kitchen.
But I treat myself to at least one new novel a week, it's cheaper than a pack of cigarettes (I guess, I've never smoked)
Enjoy your toys!
I have been waiting for Baby Grow-A-Tooth since about 1970 but Santa must have lost my letter.
Love....Jill

Vinylman

For me, it has been having the time to help a young family that has been struck with the primary income provider battling cancer.
I have had the privileged to step up and help with their business.
And last week my wife and I along with about 25 other volunteers bought, wrapped and delivered Christmas presents and food baskets to 99 local families that probably would not have had a Christmas.

I Thank God, {Jesus Christ} for this opportunity.

My Christmas is almost complete.

My shop present to myself was this Real UEFA Match ball...
:rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:
A pretty penny but well worth it!

attachment.php

Attachments

• skin_54.jpg
    skin_54.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 137

d fleming

If that does then can I count the pup eating my new $600 glasses this morning? My lovely bride left them loose in the living room while she got ready for work this am and viola!, puppy chew toy.