• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is your weekend/2nd car?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We discussed what car we had previously. Now, do you have a weekend/2nd car? When/what mood/what purpose do you drive your monthly washed vehicle?

Start with me, I have a 07 Toyota Prius for commuting to customers. My 2nd car is a 2002 Chili Red Mini Cooper S six speed manual. I live by the beach so you know what the weather would be like. I just love the weather and if it was an easy work day, i'd drive my mini cooper around the blocks. Maybe drive a bit faster, corner a bit sooner etec.

1. after work
2. happy mood / bad mood / any mood :rock-n-roll:
3. just for fun

Perhaps a boring thread but couldn't think of anything else.

Attachments

• front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 154

The Equipment Guy

I am a motorhead for sure, but Bikes are the main interest for me...I am actually a factory trained Harley Mechanic, comes in real handy for fixing printers, lol. When I am not on a bike (we have a garage full) I like to run around in my Caballerro (El Camino), its a plain jane looking 1980 with a pretty hot 350 we built in the backyard.

Automated message:

Please observe Signs 101 rules on posting pictures found here
www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35000
:thankyou:

Attachments

• el 1.jpg
    el 1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 119
  • el 2.jpg
    el 2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 134
  • el 3.jpg
    el 3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited by a moderator:

TheSnowman

I can't show a picture of er' because the transmission went out the other week, and we're in the midst of looking for another one, but my wife bought this car a year old back in 2001, and I've been in love with it ever since. I hope I'm never forced to sell it. I don't have a recent picture, but this is basically what it is...or used to be when it was new. Paint has faded a little over time, and it's still my daily driver so I can save my truck.

Attachments

• gtx.jpg
    gtx.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 130

omgsideburns

i drive a honda element during the week...................

2003 f350 dually, super crew, long bed...
it allows me to carry my tools to a school i volunteer at on some weekends.
it also allows me to carry home all of my projects from home depot. ugh.
my grandfather gave it to me. it's silly big.

signmeup

I have one of these and a GT version. The roadster is currently in the shop nearing the end of a total restoration. The GT is in a barn.... waiting it's turn.

Attachments

• GreenMGB.jpg
    GreenMGB.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 129

TheSnowman

What is that Kraig, a GTO ? Pretty sweet looking!
It's a Pontiac Grand Prix GTX with Ram Air. Most incredible car I've ever driven. I wasn't around in the muscle car days, so this is as close as my generation probably will get. It will haul. I just can't make myself part with it.

I found this picture on my phone...this was the morning the transmission went out...sad site to see the ole girl on the trailer.

Attachments

• gtxtranny.jpg
    gtxtranny.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 131

signmeup

Most awesome thing I've driven is my Bro in law's Factory Five Cobra replica. 428 Ford
500 hp. in a 2000 lb. car. Almost peed my pants.

Tim Aucoin

These are my wheels of choice for weekends (in season of course)! :Big Laugh

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 127

Letterbox Mike

Nice Mini Fieldcenter! I had an '02 Dark Silver until a couple months ago, it was heavily modified so it got driven so so rarely it wasn't worth having, traded it in for a new SUV for my wife, but I dearly miss it, it was a blast to drive...

When the lease is up on my Silverado in August I'll be picking up an '05 or '06 BMW M3... Woot!

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 114