• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What kind of plaque is that?

nolanola

Hello.
Where can we order something like that?
Gemini cannot do that.
Screenshot
h7gpyb

h7gpyb

Last edited:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I would suggest checking with a local engraver (ie: trophy store). I have one guy pretty close and whenever I get jobs at this size, he's my go to. And he kicks sign work down to me, so it all works out.

There are multiple ways you can do this, either with a
1 -laser engraver using double layer material like Rowmark (polished thin aluminum on a colored pvc sheet)
2 -cnc engraver like 3040cnc and use colored resin to fill up the lines
3 -you can buy copper plaque and use FeCl after a photo treatment or after applying vinyl decal to the sheet
4 -you can apply die-cut decal over a copper plaque

Johnny Best

Hard to tell material from photo but also could be aluminum plate with acid etch letters or laser etch.
Then mounted to rounded edged thicker backplate.
Could even be a painted magnesium plate with etched copy.

visual800

looks like it could be replicated in shop. Routed 1/2" pvc backing with clear plexi mounted with vinyl lettering. OR just contact
bellsignco in birmingham alabama

ams

Funny I just got a sample box from Gemini today and they had etched pieces in it. They can do it.