• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What made you smile today

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
So how about this? With all the tension lately due to current events, Covid a “dividing nation” what was good today for you? What made you smile?

For me, yet another birthday, happy to be having one. What’d I get you ask? I got to see me son on a Facebook live broadcast during a change of command for his battalion, I don’t get to see him much so yeah, made me smile.

You go. :)

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
So how about this? With all the tension lately due to current events, Covid a “dividing nation” what was good today for you? What made you smile?

For me, yet another birthday, happy to be having one. What’d I get you ask? I got to see me son on a Facebook live broadcast during a change of command for his battalion, I don’t get to see him much so yeah, made me smile.

You go. :)
Happy birthday too

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I talked to my dad who lives down in Florida today twice. He's in The Villages there and was telling me about his vacation he has coming up in May. He and his GF have some eyesight issues and driving from there to the Keys is rough. They figured out a way though with a friend of theirs and they're gonna head there. Hearing him happy about that definitely put a smile on my face. I was about ready to say screw it, im flying down...playing chauffeur for a day and then flying home. lol
And Happy Birthday Bear!

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
I talked to my dad who lives down in Florida today twice. He's in The Villages there and was telling me about his vacation he has coming up in May. He and his GF have some eyesight issues and driving from there to the Keys is rough. They figured out a way though with a friend of theirs and they're gonna head there. Hearing him happy about that definitely put a smile on my face. I was about ready to say screw it, im flying down...playing chauffeur for a day and then flying home. lol
And Happy Birthday Bear!
Nice to hear they got it figured out. Thx

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My wife was complaining about having to get a covid test tomorrow. She wanted to know if they are still doing it up the nose. I told her I'm sure they have an easier way... but I'm waiting to get in line for the anal version of the test....she said "you'll be behind me"

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Happy birthday to all the old farts here.
I woke up this morning and saw that I was still breathing so that was a plus.
Had a dead battery on one of our cars and while I was charging it our live in stray cat tried to help out. I am not a cat person but she always makes me smile.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
My wife was complaining about having to get a covid test tomorrow. She wanted to know if they are still doing it up the nose. I told her I'm sure they have an easier way... but I'm waiting to get in line for the anal version of the test....she said "you'll be behind me"
Ha!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, happy birthday to y'all and happy safe returns for many.

Having a great **** today did it for me. That always makes me grimace.....,then smile in relief.

Now there's a happy picture in your head, huh ?? Bet that made everyone smile reading it..............

I know it put a smile on my face writing about it. :D