• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What printer did this?

artofacks1

Looks like edge fx style printing but witha bigger foot print and no banding so I doubt it’s a summa dc.

Anyone have any ideas what this is printed on?

2C1564BE-1D7E-494D-9466-D82F2FE23477.jpeg

ChrisN

I'm almost certain that header came out of Gerber Omega. And of course the only printers Omega supports are Gerber printers.

Going by the registration mark, it doesn't look wider than a standard Edge print, but if it is, then it's probably a Maxx or Maxx2 printer.

jfiscus

Rap Master
There are only so many different thermal (foil) printers, so it should be easy enough to sort out.
Still looks like an Edge2 or newer Gerber printer to me (just a close-up image). Possibly an EdgeFX?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
The print looks so wide though hhhmmm...

Comparing the print size to the bombsight target, it's not that wide. My money's on an Edge, you can even kind of see the 600 dpi printed inside the target and those are definitely Gerber/Edge print notes and target.