• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What should I do on the shop car?

ams

Just added this 2009 Kia Spectra as a new shop vehicle for running permits and sales. Thinking about doing something like a half wrap or just some stripes and mild cool stuff. Anyone have any ideas for what I should to make it pop but not go extreme?

Attachments

• kia-spectra-2009-4.jpg
    kia-spectra-2009-4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 446

ams

Why a Kia for a sales car? Wrap it to look like a BMW or something, lol

Not a fan of Kia, but there was an auto auction and picked it up for $2,100. So I couldn't pass it up. Also got a 2010 Chevy Impala with 164k miles for $1,450, but it needs some work and I don't really like it so I am going to sell that one.

ams

Still not liking my design, what do you guys think about this? I want to show off a little bit of a design but also keep it simple. The window would be window perf and the gray stripe would be silver metallic.

kia_designs.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
That is pretty rough.
I think you should go back to the drawing board - empty a gallon of gas on the board & then flick your bic.

I did something surprisingly similar for a customer once. It was under extreme duress.
She was a good customer, elderly and in poor health. It made her happy so I was good with it.
If this floats your boat go for it.
(unless you are just trolling the list).

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Is the name of your company, "American Made Signs"?

Not even putting a phone number or website on there?