• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Software for organize orders?

cyclerc

I would like to know what software shops are using for receive orders, Looking for something can move the status of the order from ,ordered,in design,to cut ,shipped something like that, any advice will ne appreciated,thanks

bannertime

Many, many post about this already. Trello is probably the most widely used outside of the print shop specific options.

Reveal1

True, lot's of threads on this. But if you want something you likely already have on your desktop use Outlook tasks for a basic solution for small shop..

Set up color-coded categories for each stage. Example Order/Order Production/Order Install/Proposal etc. I sort alpha which is why I place 'Order' in front of related items. Under view, set up task bar to run to side of your email. Use view settings to group tasks by categories. You can collapse categories for easy navigation. Sort within categories. Tasks can also be displayed by due date, importance etc. We use MS 365 so can share task list among four users. Simply right click task to re-categorize. One task can be assigned multiple categories. I currently have 50+ orders in various stages and I don't really see a practical limit for small shops. I like that all info I need is in Outlook, with access on Outlook phone app along with calendar, contacts etc.