• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help What to Charge - Mimaki UJF6042 MKII Pricing Model

Longeliere

Good afternoon,

I recently purchased a UJF 6042 MKII Mimaki. I have been struggling what price to charge when I print something. I know that you can calculate ink usage per job and even calculate the time. I was wondering if anyone out there charges by the square inch? If so, what price has worked for you to where you feel you are making a fair profit? Any words of wisdom would be useful. Also, if anyone is using a different pricing model and would like to share that would be good too.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
On those models, I would think pricing by the piece would be your best bet. Charging by the inch might be a pain in the butt.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Either by the piece or a shop minimum. That's a very small area to begin with, so you just might be better off not getting into square inches or such.

equippaint

Depends on size, quantity, material etc. .05-.075/sq in for smaller stickers Id say on a decent cal with lam perf cut.