Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do....

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Johnny T., Oct 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Johnny T.

Johnny T. New Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Michigan
    I posted about a week ago that I had an opportunity to buy an HP l25500 latex printer but there was an error code coming up that had something to do with the maintenance cartridge or maintenance kit. I got some input from a couple of people about how to repair it and I was looking forward to purchasing it and hopefully repairing it and getting it working.

Strangely enough an old friend called me letting me know that the company he works for was selling the exact same printer. I can get them both for the same price but the one that his company is selling has not been turned on in 2 years. I'm simply wondering if it would be better to buy the one that is throwing the error code that ran within the last couple of months or by the one that was working the last time it was used but it has not been used in 2 years. Just looking for some advice. Thanks.

Tags: