• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help What to use for front windshield inside Parking decal ? material, ink , UV protection

trackvw

Hi

I have an order for some "parking stickers" 100 - 200 pieces , or if its cheaper 500 pieces and I will keep the extras for a 2nd order that may never come !

they will in the direct sun and it would be nice if they lasted a couple years without fading away :)
they will be inside of the windshield , and you need to read them from outside the car

2 inch x 4 inch wide ,

they will be on a white background with dark blue and black graphics .

I do not want them on a roll . just a stack of them already cut ,

What do I need to look for ???? and what to stay away from ?

material, ink , UV protection needed ?

anything else I need to think about ?

Any what is the best way to make them ? Printing shop , screen print , large inkjet ?

Thanks for your ideas

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We can Edge print them for you. They would be done on 3M 2 mil high performance Imagecast Clear in reverse. Depending on sun exposure, the estimated life would be 5 to 7 years. No lamination nor UV protection is needed. We can also provide sequential numbering if needed.

Gerber Edge thermal print and cut is, IMHO, the best way to meet your needs.