• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What type of sign is this?

Nismoasfuh

Ok so I have this big job coming up, these signs were already placed for a while, customer wants to knock the whole thing down and completely re do it. I tried convincing them to take the glass off/remove, and re apply vinyl lettering. But, they are really reluctant to go that route and would want to install a new entire sign. I'm hoping someone knows where/who can get this done. Atlas a name of the type of sign would be nice so I can start digging for someone who can do it.
thanks in advance

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg

henryz

You can start by looking at some extruded post and panel signs - Component signage or Howard Industries and if you can manufacture then try sign comp they sell raw extrusion similar to this.

letterman7

Yup, looks like Howard extrusions. Weird that they put routed lettering on the faces if it wasn't internally lit...