• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What vinyl do you use in retractable banner stands?

jbogart

Hey All,

We've been using the Bantex 13 oz. Curl-Free vinyl banner in retractable stands, but are looking to change due to supply issues. What are other people using? We tried a sample roll of polyethylene material, and the print quality was good, it lay flat, but scratched WAY too easily.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Well for banner thats going to be one of the top products you can use. PM your email and I will send you over some options no problem.

FatCat

I ordered some of BigFish's blockout banner for retractible banner stands a few months ago (it has a gray backing to it). Absolutely love this stuff! I'm almost out of this roll and will definitely be ordering more soon. It prints beautifully, has a matte/satin type of finish which really looks nice and is also resistant to curling.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I ordered some of BigFish's blockout banner for retractible banner stands a few months ago (it has a gray backing to it). Absolutely love this stuff! I'm almost out of this roll and will definitely be ordering more soon. It prints beautifully, has a matte/satin type of finish which really looks nice and is also resistant to curling.

Right on glad you liked it, its been a huge success in all the printer platforms so thats good also.

:thankyou:

anotherdog

Lately all the rolls have stunk like skunk, there have been a few threads on here about it.

Cat pee was the feedback from a couple of my customers. after stinking out a couple of foyers I reprinted a few of stands. Was compensated through my local supplier.

Current batches are good though.