• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What vinyl sticks best on ABS plastic?

slcairsigns

I have some card readers with an ABS housing that need to have QR code decals affixed. The client said their stickers keep falling off (she doesn't know what they are made of). What vinyl will stick best to the ABS and still be Edge or EcoSolv printable? I'm leaning towards 3M 220 or 225. Any suggestions?

TonyBPS

I have some card readers with an ABS housing that need to have QR code decals affixed. The client said their stickers keep falling off (she doesn't know what they are made of). What vinyl will stick best to the ABS and still be Edge or EcoSolv printable? I'm leaning towards 3M 220 or 225. Any suggestions?

Arlon Hi tack is very good too

MikePro

Arlon DPF8000, can't sing its praises enough.
got a free short-roll from my supplier a while back, and has been my go-to for difficult to stick to applications ever since. coolers, constr. cones, wooden doors, etc. ...its alllllllllgood