• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you DO???????

rcook99

Well the router finally puked! Just looking for some suggestions, what others would recommend for a wireless router setup. Any help is appreciated.

:thankyou:

thmooch

I have no input, but my Belkin died yesterday. Nothing like using a thumb drive to move files...fun.

SignBurst PCs

If you are just doing normal work, then I love the Linksys "G" routers.

If you are transferring large files, then the "N" are very fast.

hoppers

Stick with the Linksys G routers if you want something easy..they are always on sale around $50 and super easy to setup and configure.

If your computer savvy and have free time, sure you can tweak the other routers as people stated to increase speed and add a lot of features...but for something that is a 5 minute setup and not many problems (other that they seem to die every 2-4 years, I think due to heat) - the Linksys G models are very good.

I have this one, runs great and easy to setup and config for secure wireless

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Link...sem/rpsm/oid/207051/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do