• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you guys charge for a 3x6 color vinyl print with laminate?

Moseye

We're going to mount it to a customer supplied board. We're pretty confident in our pricing, just double checking with yinz.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's right around where we'd be. We'd be slightly higher, but your price is certainly doable.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know where you're located in the Keystone, but we'd be right around $135 each and if getting eight at one time, probably knock an additional 10% off, which comes out to almost one free.

MikePro

$8psf for mounting prints to flat substrate. can go as low as $5-6 if they want cheap materials. so yeah, you're in our range, but that should be the already discounted price. 8 isn't really that many.

rjssigns

Depends how much additional labor to get their "perfect" file ready to print. No warranty either with customer supplied materials.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Igloo, it's a 3 x 6, not 8 and they are supplying the substrate.

So, you other guys are getting $13. a square foot..... and more ?? That's really good. Around here, no one would ever go that high. Some things, but not a flat board with a digital print.

0igo

Igloo, it's a 3 x 6, not 8 and they are supplying the substrate.

So, you other guys are getting $13. a square foot..... and more ?? That's really good. Around here, no one would ever go that high. Some things, but not a flat board with a digital print.

sometimes i cant tell if youre trolling or not lol. i mean heck if you can sell a full print and lam for under a squarefoot of printed scrim banner, go for it.

2B

cal printed vinyl and cal lamination, with installation onto a clean surface is closer to $180.
design if needed is extra

Last edited:

OhioSigns

If a customer has print ready artwork my pricing would be:
3M 40C w/ 3M 8508 Overlaminate - $5.50 / Sq.Ft.
3M 40C w/ 3M 8518 Overlaminate - $6.75 / Sq.Ft.
3M IJ180CV3 w/ 3M 8518 Overlaminate $8.00 / Sq.Ft.

Mounting to a substrate that is ready for application (just a rub down with alchohol) is $.50 / Sq.Ft.

For my area I think I've got pretty good pricing but I still get underbid by another local sign company that works from home and likes to work for just about nothing. I would charge extra for setup / design time if the artwork is not "print ready" and I wouldn't offer a discount until they hit about 300 sq.ft.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
If a customer has print ready artwork my pricing would be:
3M 40C w/ 3M 8508 Overlaminate - $5.50 / Sq.Ft.
3M 40C w/ 3M 8518 Overlaminate - $6.75 / Sq.Ft.
3M IJ180CV3 w/ 3M 8518 Overlaminate $8.00 / Sq.Ft.

Mounting to a substrate that is ready for application (just a rub down with alchohol) is $.50 / Sq.Ft.

For my area I think I've got pretty good pricing but I still get underbid by another local sign company that works from home and likes to work for just about nothing. I would charge extra for setup / design time if the artwork is not "print ready" and I wouldn't offer a discount until they hit about 300 sq.ft.