• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's a good temporary vinyl?????

decalman

Hello y'all.
I've never considered buying temporary vinyl, till now.
I want to letter up an enclosed trailer for a few months then I want it off

Regular vinyl leaves lots of messy glue, plus it may take off some paint. I'm looking for an easy clean up.

What's some good options, as far as product choices.
Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I'm not sure if temporary wall/window vinyl will work for your application. It could easily fall off in bad weather or just from moving around in the wind. Maybe someone here has done it with success though. Have you thought about using cheap permanent vinyl and then using Rapid Remover to take it off? That would remove it without taking the paint off and is really good a removing the adhesive.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
We use tons of BusMark but any of the "transit" vinyls are intended to be very easily removable with no adhesive and no damage to the finish underneath. I think just about every brand has a vinyl that is specifically a "transit" vinyl. Its intended for short term bus and rail car advertising.