• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In What's that radius? Check our our Radius & Circle Center Finder Tool ($1)

What do you think about our radius finder?

• Pretty handy!

• I'll never use it because I only design and make square signs, ever.

• I prefer to use my kid's protractor and compass to figure this stuff out.

Results are only viewable after voting.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Check out the FireSprint Center/Radius Finding Tool! Use the corners to measure common sign corners such as 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", and 1.5". For less common radiuses, use the many printed circles. Our Center/Radius Finding Tool is also handy for finding the center of round stock or for matching a radius on a graphic. Made from nearly unbreakable polycarbonate, it is durable and perfect for life in the workshop.

This tool is exclusively available to sign, print, and graphics professionals like you! Get yours today and say goodbye to sloppy sign corners and frustrating trial and error!

It's only $1 with free shipping! Click here to get one today!

FireSprint Item#
2521-D

Marlene

Would that really be useful? How big would you reasonably need?

it would be nice to have one that could measure the radius of a sign cabinet, maybe 6" or so. when asked to reface an existing cabinet I've had many a sign tech come up with their own methods from guessing to drawing it on cardboard. when you are making a pan face that doesn't help much. we don't do it often but it would be nice to have a tool so it is consistent

FireSprint.com

So would 1/2" radiuses from 3" to 9" be helpful? Would that cover most of it, or do we need to go out further?

FireSprint.com

it would be nice to have one that could measure the radius of a sign cabinet, maybe 6" or so. when asked to reface an existing cabinet I've had many a sign tech come up with their own methods from guessing to drawing it on cardboard. when you are making a pan face that doesn't help much. we don't do it often but it would be nice to have a tool so it is consistent

I want one - TAKE MY MONEY!!!

it wouldn't hurt to go up a 12" if possible.

Would this be useful? Any ideas for improvement?

Attachments

• large-radius-tool.jpg
    large-radius-tool.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 155

FatCat

That would work as well. In my situation I can usually figure out the radius the old fashioned way, but a pre-printed guide would be slick! Again, you guys get these ready and I'll buy at least 2 from you, lol.

SignStudent

I vaguely recall when you were asking for suggestions on what to print that would be useful. Looks like you found a great idea! I just ordered a couple as well.

FireSprint.com

Cool. We'll get to work on the larger one. Again, if anyone has any ideas on how to make it better, we're all ears!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Make your own....print out as big as you want on clear vinyl, apply to piece of polycarb.