• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats the best material for Bumper Stickers?

depps74

I got a HP latex, I've tried 3M IJ35 and a Digijet. Looking for a cheap 3.5 mil gloss material for some stickers I am making.....

AKwrapguy

I got a HP latex, I've tried 3M IJ35 and a Digijet. Looking for a cheap 3.5 mil gloss material for some stickers I am making.....

You probably want to stay away from calendared material as it will fail pretty quickly. So stick with a cast material and just charge accordingly.

CanuckSigns

I would look at general formulations 6 mil removable vinyl, it's nice and thick so it's easy for the client to be put on and it won't need laminate

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
As cheap as you can get it while still having it stick to the vehicle. No one expects bumper stickers to last forever. And normally they want them as cheap as possible.

So you can use cast material if you like and charge them accordingly, but they're gonna go with the cheap guy down the road. Why not put a couple bucks in your pocket on an easy job?

unclebun

I defy you to put on a cast unlaminated vinyl bumper sticker without application tape and not get it all stretched and wonky. And no, bumper stickers don't get application tape.

Calendared is definitely the way to go, for price and stiffness. And thicker is better. Consider also looking for removable adhesive.

TimToad

We use the GF 6.0 Semi-rigid as well and its perfect for a no muss, no fuss bumper sticker with low cost, good printability and decent durability expectations.