• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats the ideal pricing for banner and stickers?

StickerBee

Hi guys,

I currently charge my customer at $6 per sq ft on an 18oz banner. I am using all Roland inks. Banners are just tape hemmed but not sewn.

Is this high or low? If so, what is the ideal pricing you charged your customers?

Please advise.

Thanks!

StickerBee

Seems low, but whadda I know.................. ??
How much do you charge Gino? Lets say, banner per sqft is 50 cents, inks 50 cents, labor 50 cents, wear and tear is 50 cents. Thats $2 cost. you have 200% profit, thats not bad right?

Dan360

Seems low, we're nearly double that for 18oz on our latex. Our price for 13oz is closer to that, still a tad higher though. If we're talking CDN.

We start at $7.50/sq. for 13 oz. and $9.50/sq. for 18 oz. Pricing goes down from there depending on the total square footage of the banner. That being said the least we charge is $4.50/sq. for 13 oz. and $6.50/sq. for 18 oz. and that's only on banners over 144 square feet.

I'd say you're on the low side.

Johnny Best

You can get 13 oz banner at signs365 for $1.00 square foot, that is lower than your cost to make it.
No labor or machinery usage on your end.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Those prices need to be a scaled price....meaning smaller jobs are higher per s/f than a larger job. For example, a 2x6 banner might be at $8 s/f, whereas a 5' x 10' banner might be at $6.50 a s/f (not saying that's our pricing...but not far off).

StickerBee

Those prices need to be a scaled price....meaning smaller jobs are higher per s/f than a larger job. For example, a 2x6 banner might be at $8 s/f, whereas a 5' x 10' banner might be at $6.50 a s/f (not saying that's our pricing...but not far off).
Thank you! I like this idea. As i price them either its small or big.

signman315

Signmaker
You can get 13 oz banner at signs365 for $1.00 square foot, that is lower than your cost to make it.
No labor or machinery usage on your end.
Yeah but you’re at the mercy of their turnaround times and quality, and if you have a design error or customer provided incorrect info to reprint is costly and time consuming...