• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats this set-up worth?

SpazSigns

Includes:
4 color 4 station Industrial screen printing press
1- Flash Drier
4- adult platens
1- Pocket Platen

7 squgiees- different sizes for different prints. Industrial grade.

Chemicals included are:
Air Dry Ink Cleaner (one gallon). Regular soap does not take this plastisol ink off. Must have ink remover
one bottle of Liquid Renu-It (This removes ghost images or stains from screens)
Bottle of Neutralyze- Screen Wash
3/4 Gallon of Emultion Remover (for re-claiming screens)
Screen tape for edges and blocked areas on screens.

Box of Transparency for printing designs to be Burnt into screens.
1- screen drying cabinet We built this ourself it hold normal 18x24 screens.
1- home made "Exposure unit" to burn screens
The screens I have are wooden and pretty much warped. I highly suggest alumiunum screens because when washing the wood will warp. No one told me any of that so I learnt the hard way.

How to Screen print 3 disc dvd set from Ryonet.

any other questions please let me know. I can get some other pictures if needed. I just need to get the flash drier and stuff out from my storage area to photograph.
Has metal stand and 110 Plug.

Looking to get started into screen printing and a buddy of mine is getting out of it after only 100 shirts.

Let me know thanks guys!!

iSign

you buying or selling?

you type that or paste from craigslist?

like Pete said, you look like you gave out the least possible amount of information with your precious time...

what do you expect any of us to be able to offer with ours...

...the bottom half is worth a free banner... top half maybe a plywood sign.. could you make $100 a day with it? Sure, if you know anything... but without seeing it's condition I wouldn't says it's worth forking out $500 for... though could command twice that if fully operative & mint condition...

SpazSigns

you buying or selling?

you type that or paste from craigslist?

like Pete said, you look like you gave out the least possible amount of information with your precious time...

what do you expect any of us to be able to offer with ours...

...the bottom half is worth a free banner... top half maybe a plywood sign.. could you make $100 a day with it? Sure, if you know anything... but without seeing it's condition I wouldn't says it's worth forking out $500 for... though could command twice that if fully operative & mint condition...

That info was sent to my email. Ill post pics asap.

SpazSigns

heres a couple pics

Attachments

• !.JPG
    !.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 131
  • !1.JPG
    !1.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 135

The Equipment Guy

Plan on getting a regular conveyor dryer if you get going, using just a flash cure unit is really going to bottle neck you eventually.

Craig