• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats this worth? any good...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'd say whatever it's worth to you and what you can afford is what it's worth. To me, it's worthless. Know the old saying.... someone's trash is someone else's cash.

If you have nothing now..... and it's guaranteed to work, it's gotta be worth a few hundred bucks. Only you know how much you can afford to go.

Ponto

...lower end laminator --- the pressure is applied manually by the knobs located at the top on either side (can by fiddly!)--- can't really tell what shape the roller are in? -- JP

gabagoo

It has 2 pressure knobs!!! forget it!!! I had one and hated it, screwed up just about anything that was put through it.... Now have a single pressure knob and never have issues.... think twice why they sell it so cheap

hero_honda

okaaay i am beginning to understand the issues now, anyone recommend anything for me... dont have a big budget really, got an 5500 hp and the prints really need to be laminated to make them robust. £500 budget and would like something aroung 36-39'