• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's up with DIGIprint Supplies

LetsPrint209

LOL opps thought everyone was mind readers on here. Was wondering how other peoples experiences have been with them. I've tried them twice and both shipments have been late, the last one was over two weeks late. Their customer service hasn't been great, you have to follow up with them on everything. Their cables that they say are replacements for roland brand didn't match up with the orig. roland cable i have. Their techs basically say they will work and they work for everyone else, but me. Wondering if these are two random bad experiences or others have had issues with them. Looking to buy inks and printheads going forward but maybe i should just learn my lesson.

ChicagoGraphics

My first time buying from them a couple years ago my package never arrived, then I contacted them and they told me they didn't have the parts. Would have been nice if they could have told me when I placed the order.

I would buy from solventinkjet.com, I think they are a merchant member here.

FactorDesign

Ordered from them in the past. Prices are just too good, so you lose out somewhere, and that somewhere is customer service, and order accuracy.
We ordered a replacement DX-4 print head for a Roland solvent printer. We got a DX-4 aqueous print head for some unknown printer. They wanted us to buy a new one, and send the one they messed up sending us back... for store credit. We had a tech come out to install the print head so had to pay for two service calls once he realized the first print head wasn't right. Eventually after many phone calls and emails, we got them to send us the right part without having to pay for another first,

colin smyth

Have used DigiPrint on lots of occasions and no issues, if I order before 3pm will get next day delivery, though I am using the Europe store, so that might make a difference? Actually placed an order with them last night at 5:30pm and got en email from them 9am this morning with tracking number for FedEx, being delivered tomorrow.
Only criticism I have is that sometimes items show as “in stock “ but when you go to pay it will warn you some might not be available but this is always before payment, so you can always cancel.
No problem with quality of parts though, mainly dampers or print heads i order (though not too many print heads thankfully!!)

LetsPrint209

Ordered from them in the past. Prices are just too good, so you lose out somewhere, and that somewhere is customer service, and order accuracy.
We ordered a replacement DX-4 print head for a Roland solvent printer. We got a DX-4 aqueous print head for some unknown printer. They wanted us to buy a new one, and send the one they messed up sending us back... for store credit. We had a tech come out to install the print head so had to pay for two service calls once he realized the first print head wasn't right. Eventually after many phone calls and emails, we got them to send us the right part without having to pay for another first,
Have used DigiPrint on lots of occasions and no issues, if I order before 3pm will get next day delivery, though I am using the Europe store, so that might make a difference? Actually placed an order with them last night at 5:30pm and got en email from them 9am this morning with tracking number for FedEx, being delivered tomorrow.
Only criticism I have is that sometimes items show as “in stock “ but when you go to pay it will warn you some might not be available but this is always before payment, so you can always cancel.
No problem with quality of parts though, mainly dampers or print heads i order (though not too many print heads thankfully!!)
Factor and Colin thanks for the feedback, with your print heads was there any any issue with installation?
I’ve seen in a few different reads that their print heads have blown a fuse. The fuse it blows then needs to be removed and the new one has to be soldered in.

LOL opps thought everyone was mind readers on here. Was wondering how other peoples experiences have been with them. I've tried them twice and both shipments have been late, the last one was over two weeks late. Their customer service hasn't been great, you have to follow up with them on everything. Their cables that they say are replacements for roland brand didn't match up with the orig. roland cable i have. Their techs basically say they will work and they work for everyone else, but me. Wondering if these are two random bad experiences or others have had issues with them. Looking to buy inks and printheads going forward but maybe i should just learn my lesson.

Hi Letsprint209,

Can I kindly ask you to give us your order number please? We do not have any record that matches what you entered in our database. We would like to have the opportunity to help you and answer your claim. Customer satisfaction is key to us.

Best regards,

The DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES Team

My first time buying from them a couple years ago my package never arrived, then I contacted them and they told me they didn't have the parts. Would have been nice if they could have told me when I placed the order.

I would buy from solventinkjet.com, I think they are a merchant member here.

Hi,

Can I kindly ask you to give us your order number please? We do not have any client by the name Chicago Graphics in our database. Our reputation is at stake here as the accusation is serious. We process and ship 400 orders per day, we are the leader in our field. 98% of the orders clients placed with us are shipped out on the same day and if a delay occurs, the customer is informed about it. We would like to check what happened to your specific order even if this was 2 years ago. The company you recommend by the way is a client of ours.

Best regards,

The DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES Team

colin smyth

Factor and Colin thanks for the feedback, with your print heads was there any any issue with installation?
I’ve seen in a few different reads that their print heads have blown a fuse. The fuse it blows then needs to be removed and the new one has to be soldered in.
Hi Let’s print, no problem with print head at all, it was bought for D-Gen sublimation printer and was £500 cheaper that original, fitted it just before Christmas and no issues whatsoever (hopefully I haven’t jinxed myself!!). I also am very friendly with a Roland/Mimaki technician and he swears by them.
Honesty could say I wouldn’t go anywhere else, great service and cost.

FatCat

Have ordered several times in the past for parts for our Mutoh Valuejets. Never had an issue, always supplied tracking and parts arrived as expected. In fact, we plan on ordering a new maintenance station from them in the next week or so for our oldest 1624 - they have great prices.

WhatsYourSign?

I ordered a print head for our Mimaki JV33 recently and paid for overnight delivery.

Two days later it still hadn't even left their warehouse and if I hadn't contacted their support team it probably still wouldn't have.

Before I placed the order with them I contacted their support to make sure they had the part in inventory and could ship that day. They promised me it would so I ordered with them.

When I followed up they blamed it on having to ship from Europe even though they previously told me it was available in their Miami warehouse.

I thought I just had a bad experience but it sounds like this is the norm with them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Premier Colour is an authorized Mutoh and Mimaki dealer from S. California. We ship all original parts from Arizona for Mutoh or Los Angeles/Atlanta for Mimaki parts. Order by 1pm pacific standard time for same day shipping. Contact us for more information by phone 714-668-9200 or sales@premiercolour.com Please include printer made and model, a picture of the item, an item number so we can better assist you.

Dangreenst

WARNING! Do not deal with this company! They must be going through some very bad times right now and are not dealing honestly with customers. I ordered dx5 printhead. After 1 week they said out of stock. 1 week later they said it shipped, but UPS had no record of it shipping. 30 days later, no refund, no printhead, no response from customerservice. I am out $2000!

Dangreenst

I was recommend to shop with digiprintsupplies. Roland EcoSolvent Printer here
WARNING! Do not deal with this company! They must be going through some very bad times right now and are not dealing honestly with customers. I ordered dx5 printhead. After 1 week they said out of stock. 1 week later they said it shipped, but UPS had no record of it shipping. 30 days later, no refund, no printhead, no response from customerservice. I am out $2000!

Jamco

So another unhappy experience with Digiprint supplies. Have ordered from Belgium location multiple times without issue. Everything from Miami is way slower than "same day shipping" Last order took 10 days from FL to PA. Now I received an order today that should have shipped over a week ago. Opened box, poorly packed, missing $200+ worth of bearings, printer down now for 2 weeks+ And even worse, the date code was cut from my Roland MAX2 cartridge, guess they didn't want to have anyone know how old it really is?? Pissed in PA!

Attachments

• 20181011_193919.jpg
    20181011_193919.jpg
    732.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 20181011_195425.jpg
    20181011_195425.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 220