• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant What's up with the premium sections being dead?

jman

I just purchased a premium membership to get some pricing help and learn more and is it me or is it not worth it due to the threads being dead?

In the premium general section for example there are threads from 2015 on the first page a few lines down....

Thank you!

Jwalk

I never really looked into the premium section too much. One thing I feel like the small fee I pay is helping this great forum in which I have benefited from. It is a tax write off.

I'd be interested in hearing the replies.

MikePro

+1 to helping the site, which I was glad to do after years of enjoying this place. I gave it a year subscription, but never used it once aside from thumbing through some threads.

Billct2

I have a subscription to support the site, and I don't pay attention to the "Premium" area unless I am asking a question that I would prefer not to be "public" or it relates to pricing. I won't ask or give any info about costs in the public forums.