• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's your experience with ZeorNine Metallic Silver (F202)?

RG

I've been using this foil for at least 7 years to make truck door lettering for a large trucking company. I've used 3 or 4 rolls of this foil and I have never coated it with FrogSkin or any other laminate. When I was ordering another roll, I noticed that the description says that it is good for "3-year outdoor durability rating (when protected with FrogSkin)." I print it on Oracal 651 with an Edge 2 at low temp. I have never got a complaint from the trucking company. They are local, so I would hear from them if there was a problem. Does anyone else out there use this foil unlaminated and unFrogJuiced with good results? Or, am I just living in a fantasy world that can come crashing down at any time?

Billct2

I have used it, but we frog juice everything that goes outdoors. Have you taken a look at them to see how they look after a few years?

RG

No, I've never seen any of them. They pick them up and they install them. To be on the safe side, I'll start covering them with some frog juice.