• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When your supply chain resembles your customer's supply chain

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
So there's been some rumblings that if all small business came back online instantaneously there would be major supply chain issues due to the lack of general resources.

Given the current TP debacle, how many restaurants and businesses could still remain closed due to the lack of necessary paper and cleaning products /chemicals, which are currently being consumed in large quantities by the health care industry?

It might be a good time to begin gathering these, and other business resources if they're still available...before the gold rush begins.

JB

rjssigns

I picked up a few items from our local restaurant supply. Guy at the counter wanted to know if I needed anything else. He laughed and said: "We got piles of about 9000 things in our warehouse. We ain't out of nothin'."

The sell fresh and frozen meats and fruit/vegetables, canned, and powdered food, cleaning supplies, paper, cooking utensils, chairs, tables....you name it they got it.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I picked up a few items from our local restaurant supply. Guy at the counter wanted to know if I needed anything else. He laughed and said: "We got piles of about 9000 things in our warehouse. We ain't out of nothin'."

The sell fresh and frozen meats and fruit/vegetables, canned, and powdered food, cleaning supplies, paper, cooking utensils, chairs, tables....you name it they got it.
That's interesting! Good idea thinking out of the box. Our local butchers are also not out of meat and were posting on FB like crazy a few weeks ago.

Chriswagner92

That's interesting! Good idea thinking out of the box. Our local butchers are also not out of meat and were posting on FB like crazy a few weeks ago.

Yeah my local butcher had a line out the door that wrapped around the strip mall they are in... I need to stop in there one day.