• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where are my Bad Wrap updates???

perimage

Hello Guys and Gals,

anybody know info on how or when I can get my updates for my Bad Wrap system. Last time I contacted Fellers I was told they sold it to SAI but I have yet to recieve info from anybody about my updates or what happens from here.

Does anybody know something I dont know?

Thank you in advance.
Robert

and the next thing we will hear is how established and reliable 'someone' is in the industry. no accountability flakey as can be pass the buck... good luck, sincerely. it will be interesting to see what transpires with this one.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Since Fellers doesn't own the product they won't be doing any upgrades. SAi probably will but since you bought from Fellers, they have no obligation to you to provide anything beyond selling to you at full price.

As a side note, Fellers has been selling The Bad Wrap for $399 even though they no longer own it. The sale ends on 10-31. so if you paid $995 for it, consider yourself screwed.

mzick

I am hearing through the grapevine that the originator of the Bad Wraps is getting back involved. Be patient, I am sure that you will hear something shortly about updates.

TheSnowman

I got the first round of updates...but I also paid $895 for it. Got $100 of buying it at the wrap class if I remember correctly.

Mosh

I never trusted that Serge (sp) guy...(LOL)
He made Frank Fellars get all gangster, and stop being a cowboy.....

DGDesigns

Once you learn how to make your own templates in Photoshop, it will save you a ton of money and be a lot more accurate

stickasteve

The bad wrap sucks! I payed the $895 for it and I do better with a digital camera and a tape measure. Most of my customers like seeing "THEIR" vehicle with graphics on it before we install them.

TheSnowman

Hasn't had anything to do w/ Fellers or Lowen for a while now, so at least know who the heck you are blaming if you want to blame someone other than yourself.

I am hearing through the grapevine that the originator of the Bad Wraps is getting back involved. Be patient, I am sure that you will hear something shortly about updates.

GREAT....i am sure that if 'he' does things will follow the same path they have...more change, more inconsistencies..where do i sign up? oh look found it fellers is trying to give it away right now.... and i will bet that if all of these changes come to fruition that the current owners will be hosed (even though the 'priginator' is back involved).

to me that seems like some other businesses i have seen in this trade that sell out to some sucker, sign on as an employee with that new owner (because we all know we want to leave profitable self employment to now be an employee) to then leave said purchaser of your business but then somehow by unforeseen dumb luck end up back at square one....

never seen that scenario before :rolleyes:

Gypsy

GREAT....i am sure that if 'he' does things will follow the same path they have...more change, more inconsistencies..where do i sign up? oh look found it fellers is trying to give it away right now.... and i will bet that if all of these changes come to fruition that the current owners will be hosed (even though the 'priginator' is back involved).

to me that seems like some other businesses i have seen in this trade that sell out to some sucker, sign on as an employee with that new owner (because we all know we want to leave profitable self employment to now be an employee) to then leave said purchaser of your business but then somehow by unforeseen dumb luck end up back at square one....

never seen that scenario before :rolleyes:

:omg2: start a wrap shop sell it for profit. Start another buisness sell that business now have made millions and get to start over and build another business. Oh darn what bad luck. Shoot I will give my left arm to do that..