• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I buy ding board? not foamboard.

salvauser

I came accross a material very similar to foamboard. Except it does not have the paper sheets on the outside. Instead, it has a very thin plastic film covering both sides.

The guy who gave me sample called it "ding board". Any idea who might sell this type of boards?

Thanks all.

radicalgraphix

sounds more like the pvc foam board.i been using it for a few months now for my real estate signs and so far everyone has loved it.holds up very well..i get mine from R and J sign supply at about $2.50 a 18x24 board..

Pat Whatley

If you find Gatorboard for $15 PLEASE post where you found it. We usually pay about $45 a sheet when we need it.

I wonder if "DING BOARD" means board that had dents and dings in it that his supplier is selling him at a discount. Gator foam is still prone to both, just not as bad as foam board.