• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help where can I buy small pieces of Avery Supreme...?

okeesignguy

When I need less that a full roll of wrap vinyl I usually go to Metro (Ebay) because I can but any length five feet wide...
I pretty much use Avery Supreme....

I have a need for some red (not sure yet what shade) ...
The problem is I only need a 12" x 8ft piece...
Because I actually need a 6 ft long piece which is longer than the five foot width of the roll it is a problem....

So....who knows where I can but a piece aprox that size...OR....does anybody have that size (any brand) wrap red vinyl the will sell me...?

Thank you!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Good luck getting the color you want....anywhere. Supply is less and less every day for cut vinyl. Unless it's black, white, blue, and other very basic colors. I just hunted for some Avery SC 950 in Real Red....no one has it. Everyone has to drop ship from the mfr., and only full rolls.

2B

so getting a 60" x 3yd won't work?
then saving the drop for another project?

does it have to be a wrap film?
could you use CAST plotter film?
Avery Dennison SC950 Supercast Series comes in 15"w and by the yd.
so get a 15" x 3yd.

okeesignguy

I have never needed red vehicle wrap film before so it would probably just sit on the shelf and die of old age...
What I need to wrap is a small lip along the edge of a friend's Mercedes and it has compound curves so cast is not gonna work...
The area is 6 ft long and there is no way I want a seam in a Mercedes rocker :)

It's ok...it's a very small job but because it is for a friend I thought I would try...
Thanx everyone! If anybody sees this that has a piece laying around let me know...

unclebun

Buy the width it comes in and charge appropriately. When I custom order material, the price of the whole piece/roll is built into the price of the job and we also charge a custom order color charge. It's a Mercedes....