• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I get a non-corrugated Plastic Yard Sign?

ADuke

Hello,

I received a phone call from a customer that has seen these signs around and was wondering if we could provide them. They are a thin plastic "pillowcase" like sign with both sides and top closed, bottom open so they can slide over a "U" shaped stake. The inside of the sign is black ( I am assuming to keep light out) and the outside is white or printed on. I am attaching photos of the signs and was wondering if anyone knew of a supplier that makes these.

Thank you,
Amanda
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6676.jpg
    IMG_6676.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_6677.jpg
    IMG_6677.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_6678.jpg
    IMG_6678.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_6679.jpg
    IMG_6679.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_6680.jpg
    IMG_6680.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 207

rdm01

Typically called bag signs, they are available throughout the internet. Not sure of a wholesale vendor, but like yard signs most online shops are offering the same "wholesale" price direct to clients.

shoresigns

I think these are usually referred to as "bag signs" or "poly bag signs". That should help you in your search, although I'm sure someone will chime in with a vendor recommendation.

oksigns

I think these are usually referred to as "bag signs" or "poly bag signs". That should help you in your search, although I'm sure someone will chime in with a vendor recommendation.

additionally, the light rigid ones are made of ~9mil pvc film and they are awesome and stupid simple to make. I use Sihl's dursol light film and it just takes a few staples to "tarp" the H-stake.