• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I order large panels? (larger than 12')

WhatsYourSign?

I need to order a 15' panel suitable for outdoor usage.

Our current substrate providers (Grimco and Harbor Sales) only go up to 12'.

Where do you guys order your larger panels? Preferably ones that can be pre-cut before delivery.

Thanks!

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
What material?
Rollstock acrylic comes to mind.
Try Eastern Metals - they might have something.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Telling us what substrate might help, but other than ploycarb, I doubt you'll find something that large.

unclebun

The polycarbonate Grimco sells comes in coils, so it is available in any length you want. However they may be limiting it to 12' because of the length of the delivery truck. The 15' piece you want wouldn't be easy to rewind into a coil. You should try talking to your branch representative and see if you can come up with a solution.

Dan360

The polycarbonate Grimco sells comes in coils, so it is available in any length you want. However they may be limiting it to 12' because of the length of the delivery truck. The 15' piece you want wouldn't be easy to rewind into a coil. You should try talking to your branch representative and see if you can come up with a solution.

They usually ship those as coils, we order 20-40 feet at times and you just have to let it relax on the floor or tables before working with it.

Might be the only option here if you can't panel it.