• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you get your Mimaki ES3 inks from?

fresh

We have been ordering from Pioneer but they were bought by Grimco who doesn't carry Mimaki Inks. I've looked at other places that I've ordered from in the past, and I can't find anyone who is still carrying OEM. Well, I found one, but I don't like to order from them if I don't have to.

Chris Oathout

We have been ordering from Pioneer but they were bought by Grimco who doesn't carry Mimaki Inks. I've looked at other places that I've ordered from in the past, and I can't find anyone who is still carrying OEM. Well, I found one, but I don't like to order from them if I don't have to.
N Glantz & Son is stocking them now and also Graphic Systems out of St. Louis , MO has them.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You can order online at Solventinkjet.com. We don't have a lot of customers using that ink so we normally drop ship them from Mimaki to you which means they won't ship from Denver but from Atlanta.

SouthEastMIsigns

Northlightcolor.com