• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Where is the best place to buy JV 33-160 Mother board and power supply

wrapworld2

I got hit by lightning.... I need a new motherboard and power supply for my JV33 - 160 . Well, I'm Paying out of my pocket so I'd like to find a decent price for buying both. If there is such a thing.... lol
thanks guys you all are totally the best.....

main mother board needed is JV 33 -160 (Main PCB Assy) - M011425
power supply is for JV 33- 160 is the Parts number : E300474
model: ASYB-PSU-JV33
Draw No : Y11SO25
and has the heat ratings on it 1 -3 as well ....
sincerely... thanks Lee
my email is wrapworld2@yahoo.com if you need it .....

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Have you tested the power supply to be sure it is fried? The only reason I ask is because it goes for about $700. I have a used main board that we can sell you for 50% off list price. Feel free to call or email us. See below for contact information.

wrapworld2

Have you tested the power supply to be sure it is fried? The only reason I ask is because it goes for about $700. I have a used main board that we can sell you for 50% off list price. Feel free to call or email us. See below for contact information.
yes sir..... we have spent hours in diagnostics on amp / volts checking. it all works even does test print. they have determined the usb port is fried. none of three computers are or will recognizing it at all. did all the uninstall of flexi cloud 12 and reinstall. re booting. every single thing we've read on these great forums here..... you all really have helped in all this. I'd love to see about getting a board in the mail to me asap. I've been down for some time now and im way behind. thanks goodness I have a great mentor who is helping me with my printing till I get this straight. thanks Lee whom should I ask for if I can call you all.... thanks

wrapworld2

and I meant to say .... the power supply checked out great today with tech....so its the board I am almost positive now... usb port bad which seems to be a common problem according to techs with mimaki