• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where is the best place to purchase supplies for Roland printers?

phototec

Where is the best place to purchase supplies for Roland printers? Meaning the lowest price for OEM replacement parts such as Cap Tops and Wipers, etc.

I have been purchasing my Roland OEM CapTops and Wipers from CS SIGN SUPPLY, however, they have gone out of business.

Now I need to find another source that has a better price than Roland direct.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Sign Works

For my Roland SP-300V I've always ordered OEM parts (cap tops, dampers, wipers, scrapers, sponges) from Midwest Sign Supplies.
The one printhead I replaced I ordered from solventinkjet.com.
Roland Eco-Sol Max ink carts I order from Denver sign Supply.
Print media (primarily Orajet / Oraguard) I order local, Fellers, Grimco, N Glantz

phototec

For my Roland SP-300V I've always ordered OEM parts (cap tops, dampers, wipers, scrapers, sponges) from Midwest Sign Supplies.
Print media (primarily Orajet / Oraguard) I order local, Fellers, Grimco, N Glantz

Do you have a link for them?

Google does not have a link for Midwest Sign Supplies.

Sign Works

Yes that is them, they are a Roland dealer. Originally I was told by Roland that all OEM parts needed to be ordered from a certified Roland dealer, when I order from Midwest sign Supply the parts are then actually drop shipped directly from Roland Irvine.

Just noticed you posted links to two different sites, it is the first one.
Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Co.

Last edited:

ams

I used to use Denver Sign Supply for my eco-sol inks, after awhile they started messing up my order multiple times. I switched to Lindenmeyr Munroe, their prices are less, free shipping and stocked at a local warehouse to me. Used to be a 3 - 4 day ship with Denver now it's next day.