• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WHERE TO BUY EPSON ULTRACHROME GS3 IN USA

HI I BEEN USING GRIMCO AS A SUPPLIER FOR MY EPSON INKS BUT THEY INCREASE PRICES AND I WILL APPRECIATE ANY INFO FOR A BETTER PLACE TO BUY THOSE INKS
BTW I USE EPSON ULTRA CHROME GS3

CanuckSigns

Epson sets the price, just like Apple does for their products. I have 1 dealer here who is about $6 less per cartridge then everyone else, and that is the best they can do.

Epson sets the price, just like Apple does for their products. I have 1 dealer here who is about $6 less per cartridge then everyone else, and that is the best they can do.
Thank's for all your answers, would you please give us the name of you ink dealer so we can check the price with them?

Alebaba

Alebaba
I struggled with this issue for a long time. Epson forces resellers to fix prices to avoid competition (cartel pricing). I have talked with many resellers and through conversations I have come to understand that their margins on the sale of the equipment are not that great and they are really hoping to make their cut by selling the ink (for the reseller) and Epson could potentially be losing money on the sale of the equipment and making it back and more by selling the ink (same business model as with desktop printers).

The best deals on ink is actually on Ebay. I used to log in once every 2 weeks and see whats for sale and buy up inventory whenever I would see cartridges at or below 130.00 USD. Retail price is currently 167.00 (2/17/2021). I would keep them in stock for later use.

Bear in mind that you are paying $240.00 dollars per liter of ink (cartridge holds 700ml). This is outrageous. Last year I decided to cut the cord on Epson's pricing scheme and started using non-branded ink on my Epson S40600. You can do the same for the Epson S60600. The conversion process is expensive but you can recoup your investment in a few months depending on your usage. I currently pay 120.00 per liter of really high quality ink. No difference in print quality and have tested the ink. No difference in performance.