• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to find a Dodge Promaster City template

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Looking for the PVO Dodge ProMaster City (17/18) outlines template.

EDITED BY MOD:
Cannot request file sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:

AKwrapguy

Why a template? Why not use photos and key measurements

Personally not a huge fan of using just a photo as a template. Using them as a reference to go along with a vector template sure. But as the template alone not really as I have yet to meet a person that understands how to take a picture and with the lenses on most camera phones they always tend to be slightly 'fish eyed' I find that using a vector template allows me to create a better product in the end, also the time saving benefits are worth it.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Personally not a huge fan of using just a photo as a template. Using them as a reference to go along with a vector template sure. But as the template alone not really as I have yet to meet a person that understands how to take a picture and with the lenses on most camera phones they always tend to be slightly 'fish eyed' I find that using a vector template allows me to create a better product in the end, also the time saving benefits are worth it.

Templates never take into account the various body moldings available. Burned us many a time. All the panels are printed 4-6 inches larger to account for any size differences.We make our customers bring the vehicle in for a survey. Take all our own photos and jot down key measurements. Send them on their way and then scale the photos and design away.

AKwrapguy

Templates never take into account the various body moldings available. Burned us many a time. All the panels are printed 4-6 inches larger to account for any size differences.We make our customers bring the vehicle in for a survey. Take all our own photos and jot down key measurements. Send them on their way and then scale the photos and design away.

Getting the customer to send images first if you have that option as well is key I agree. As far a the templates with body moldings and the different types, I'm not really run into that problem. Everywhere I've gone to get my templates have multiple versions to take into account for the that and I've never had one that's 4-6 inches difference.

Where were you getting your templates from? I've always gotten my from Mr. Clipart/Art Station and Pro-Vehicle outlines and have never really had a problem.