• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to outsource this bottle label.

rfulford

I have a walk in client who wants to produce several thousand of these labels but I have no idea where to look.

Attachments

• IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 137

royster13

Look for a supplier of "flexible packaging"....Not sure who that might be or if you can find a few as several thousand.....

JgS

labels2trade.com looks good. Just wish they had smaller minimums. I don't know if they do heat shrunk labels. They do have clear labels if that will work. Otherwise maybe check Stouse.

TheSnowman

Ha, I was just gonna say Labels2Trade too. I love these guys. They just keep making my life easier and easier.

rfulford

No luck with Labels2Trade but they were very helpful and I will check them out again. This label is basically a poly bag with perforations between the labels. It will stretch over a jug similar to the ones bleach come in. Does anyone have other leads?